Friday, August 10, 2012

Bzzagent/Unreal Excitement

First post! I recently became a a member of this awesome site called bzzagent.com, this is how they describe themselves on their website,

"Connecting people and their favorite brands since 2001, BzzAgent is the leading social marketing company. What's that mean to you? We put products in the hands of hundreds of thousands of real consumers and help them share their opinions about them with friends and family via reviews, Facebook posts, photos and videos, blog posts and more. We wouldn't call ourselves heroes, but it's okay if you want to."

I thought it was pretty cool sounding so I decided to give it a try! I only signed up a few days ago and have already been invited to join a campaign, I'm so excited! I have been selected to try this new candy line I had actually just heard about a few days before signing up to be a bzzagent. The candy is advertised as being a healthier and more natural alternative to the classic candy bars that are available. I for one am excited to try these out since I cut out a lot of those unhealthy snacks for that reason, especially the sugar. If you're interested you can check out the candy line at getunreal.com. I actually enjoyed browsing their site, it made me even more excited to try it out. I will post a review as soon as I try it out and if anyone else has already tried it or is planning to, I'd love to hear your thoughts as well!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment