Monday, October 15, 2012

Glade Expressions Review

I am part of a "word of mouth" program in which I receive free products or coupons to purchase products in exchange for my opinions/reviews. If you're interested in joining just go to Bzzagent.com and sign up.


I'll start off by saying I have used other Glade products before and have never really been disappointed in them. I was just as pleased with these! These scents are really true to their description and the multiple scents in each really balance each other out without one overpowering the other. I chose the Pineapple & Mangosteen oil diffuser for the upstairs and the Fuji Apple & Cardamon spice for the downstairs. I noticed that you definitely don't want to put this in a small enclosed area it will be way too overpowering, that being said they're great for larger rooms or more open spaces. The scent really fills the area and smells great. I noticed it helped cover up the usual cooking smells which is a great plus to me. Nobody wants their living room smelling like fried onions! I've already gotten compliments on both scents and what I really like is the unique combinations of the scents. I had never even heard of a mangosteen fruit before and now I know what one is and even went out and bought one to taste it and see if the scent was true to the Glade product, I'd say it is! Unfortunately it's not not perfect, the scent faded much faster than I expected. It advertises it will last 30 days but I'd say closer to 2 weeks. There is still oil in the bottom and if you are close then you can smell it but it doesn't seem to fill the room as it did earlier. As for the sprays I like them as well, especially the look of them. You can take the label off to just have a neat modern looking bottle that can even be incorporated into decor so you don't have to hide it away. The scent isn't very long lasting though but it's nice just for a misting here and there. Aesthetically, I was rather disappointing in the wooden oil diffuser, which came with the pineapple and mangosteen scent. It looks really cheap where the pattern has been cut out. As for the white oil diffuser I have no complaints! It looks clean and modern and could easily fit into most room decor. Overall I am pleased with the results. I do plan on buying refills but I won't buy the wooden diffuser or recommend that to anyone. The white one is much nicer. While they last they do smell amazing and that's quite important!

Ultimately, I would recommend the white oil diffusers but the mist I would warn others it isn't so strong or long lasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment